||Ingersoll Rand International
Ingersoll Rand is a global leader in developing and building Air Compressors for the Industrial markets. With its unique range of low energy range of products, we are recognized as a leader in sustainability. Ingersoll Rand promotes and ambraces its company cultures through core values and diversity in the way we manage our employees and customers.
For our new sales office in Ghent area, we are looking for a Senior Sales officer who enjoys a very varied job, busy days, solving problems, independency, team work and communication. He or she will support the sales process for the Industrial Air Solutions customers.
- Evaluate RFQ’s, make quotations and order confirmations together with the Regional Accountmanager
- Handle incoming orders & purchase compressors and spare parts
- Manage the inventory and invoice process
- Update Our CRM system on a daily basis
- Support marketing e.g. translation of sales documents, organize local seminars, customer events
- Discuss orders with order management, requests and technical questions with(international) customers and suppliers
- Coordinate, modify, report and plan projects
- Work in close collaboration with the Benelux Direct Sales Manager and his team based in our local headquarter in Zoeterwoude, The Netherlands.
- Work in close collaboration with the distributors in Belgium (cross –selling)
- Cold calling, generating appointments for account manager at the potential customer.
- Management and process knowledge
- Solid technical backgroud
- Minimum 2 years of B2B experience in sales and technique
- Material and product knowledge of air compressors, side products, supplies, or other rotating
- European law in Pressure Equipment directive (PED) and machinery realted documentation (CE certificats)
- Knowledge ISO 9001 procedures and guidelines
- Sales contract conditions and execution
- Claim management
- Like to work independantly but also proven team player
- Flexbile, initiative, willing to change processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- IT knowledge in Microsoft office (Siebel,Salesforce and Oracle)
- Dutch and English are a must. Good background in French, any other language is a plus.
What can Ingersoll Rand offer you?
A competitive salary, a car, a full range of learning opportunities and other benefits. Can you picture yourself in taking this new challenge, with this new position in a new office?
Please contact us!